Course Search

You can browse more than 71.000 Master’s programmes from all over the world.

Come and see us

Got questions? We can help. Book a free appointment with one of our expert teams.

Apply

When you feel confident about your programme choice, you can apply.

Lets Get In Touch. We’re here to help.

Check out our list of FAQ's, Can’t find what you’re looking for? Please get in touch with us at Email or request a Callback and our team will be happy to help!

Browse By Country

Why Choose Us?

We Put You First

Our experienced counsellors and service team will work closely with you to ensure a seamless and a stress-free admission and visa process.

Passion

We are passionate in our bid to help students make better academic decisions that could change their lives forever.

Experience

With over 12 years of experience, our counsellors can help you figure out your next move

Affiliations

Our affiliations with over 700 universities worldwide ensure that you are not short of choices

Our Services

Our services are designed to support you from the moment of initial counselling till completion of your admissions

Free of Cost

No charges were taken from 95% of our students. The remaining 5% paid for special customised services

Events & Updates

  • 20
  • May

It's official: SC allows CBSE to cancel pending board papers

The Supreme Court on Friday permitted the Centre and CBSE to cancel the remaining Class X and XII examinations that could not be conducted due to the coronavirus pandemic and approved the Board's sche

  • 21
  • May

Indian Universities In Post-Covid Crisis Landscape: The Way Forward

We’ve entered June, and it is now clear that it’s going to be a very complicated academic year ahead for universities worldwide. For instance, it looks like Australia can hope to retain a flow of inte

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

AdmissionIndia provides academic and career counselling, course options and application services. We also guide on scholarship applications where eligible.
Even though we cannot promise admissions into government universities, we are happy to guide and help you file your applications.
Yes, we do! We can help you find accommodation within university campuses, or nearby hostels running under university regulations
There is a wide range of Government, Non-Government and Institutional scholarships and fellowships available for eligible students.
You can call us on (+91) 6909947555, email us on connect@admissionindia.com or reach out to us on our social media pages.
MBA is a degree provided only by government universities or those affiliated to them. PGDM is an equivalent provided by private institutes

Not Sure Where To Start?

We are here to help you kick start your journey towards achieving your goal!

Whether you are choosing a course, selecting a College or University to study in, AdmissionIndia is here to help you get admissions to the most suited place of study. Our team works hard to support you with making an informed academic decision and guiding you at every step of the way to sort your Admissions and Visas.

Get Started

What People Say